Court Record Request

You may obtain Yakima District Court, Union Gap Municipal Court, and Grandview Municipal Court case record information, your criminal history, or an audio copy of a court hearing at our Data Dissemination window, Room 217 at the Yakima County Courthouse. You may also obtain these records via mail, fax or e-mail.  You can access the fee schedule for record requests by clicking here.
Whether you are requesting information on yourself or a third party, please be prepared to show your ID.  For all court record requests we will need a case number, or defendant's full name and date of birth. You may submit your request for court records by completing this form.